Tampa Florida Skills Camp & Tournament
July 8th - 14th, 2019 At Advent Health Center Ice
Tampa Skills Camp & Tournament
Join us on a 7 day hockey experience in Tampa, July 8 – July 14, 2019. Players and trainers are from both Sweden and USA. This camp will not only help you to improve your hockey skills, it will also be an opportunity to measure your skills against players from other parts of the world while making new friends.
Both the Skills Camp and the tournament are Advent Health Center Ice, the largest hockey complex in the southeast United States. The complex has 5 rinks, full gym, running track and off-ice skills area.
Assisting trainers have NHL and Pro experience, e.g. Tampa Bay Lightning NHL Allstar Alumni Brian Bradley and Stan Neckar.
7 Day camp includes
- Four days Skills Camp, total 12 hours on ice,
- Off-ice and teambuilding activities
- One day at Volcano Bay water park (Option to opt out as a local, email email@example.com to sign up)
- Two days tournament
- Lunch & snack everyday (lunch and snack, not included on the day of the trip to Volcano Bay)
- Welcome dinner
- Camp training shirt
The hockey players start their activities during the Skills Camp around 8 am to 9 am in the morning and finish around 5 pm (detailed schedule will be available later). Therefore, the other accompanying persons have a good opportunity to make excursions on their own during the day.
For the rest of the family, there will be lots of opportunities while the kids are training, such as going to the beach, shopping, amusement parks (Disney, Busch Gardens, Universal), sight-seeing and golf. If you want to combine the hockey trip with a family vacation, Florida has a lot to offer.
- 2007-2008(2009’s on approval)
The fee to attend this 7 day camp is $769
We offer a few options for accommodations email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking or more info.
Alternative 1 – Holiday Inn Express
- You stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North, walk across the parking lot from the rink. You stay in a room with 2 queen beds (maximum four people). Players and accompanying person stay together.
- Breakfast is served at the hotel
Alternative 2 – Saddlebrook Resort
- You stay at Saddlebrook Resort, which is around a 10-15 minutes drive from the rink. This is a resort with golf, tennis och spa.
- You stay in a “Two-bedroom suite".
- With this options, you have to arrange your own transportation to and from the rink.
- Breakfast is not included in this option. There is a kitchen in the apartment, or if you want to, you can buy breakfast at the hotel.
Contact us if you have any questions:
Nicklas +1 (850) 288-0688 (USA)
Jonas +46 70 7878055 (Sverige)
Sign up for the camp below: