Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee is 20% of the camp’s cost. When the registration fee is paid you are guaranteed places at the camp.
- The final fee for the camp shall be paid at least 90 days before the start of the camp
For some camps the full camp fee is due at registration.
If canceled more than 90 days before start of the camp:
- without a medical certificate, the cancellation fee is 20% of the package price
- with medical certificate, the cancellation fee is 10% of the package price
If canceled between 60 and 89 days before start of the camp:
- without a medical certificate, the cancellation fee is 30% of the package price.
- with medical certificate, the cancellation fee is 20% of the package price
If cancellation is made 59 days or less before the start of the camp, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation after the camp has started is not possible
Your spot at the camp can be transferred to another player after approval from Swedish Hockey Skills
Release of liability
I agree and declare that the applicant has good health and can participate in physical activities. If the participant is injured in the absence of a parent or guardian, I give permission to the team at the camp to seek medical advice and care in emergency situations. Hockey is a dangerous sport. Participation can lead to injury or death. I release and discharge Swedish Hockey Skills, it’s Directors, Agents, Employees and any other person or corporation connected herewith, from all manner of action, injury, damages, costs, claims or demands which we shall or may hereafter have, suffer or receive by reason of such registration and or participation in the program.
Parents or other persons accompanied are responsible for players in the evenings, and during trips and other activities.
If the Facilities are rendered unsuitable for the operation of the Camp by reason of Force Majeure, Swedish Hockey Skills are released from their obligations as they pertain to the Camp. Force Majeure shall mean fire, earthquake, hurricane, flood, act of God, strikes, work stoppages, or other labor disturbances, riots or civil commotions, war or other act of any foreign nation, power of government, or governmental agency or authority, or any other cause like or unlike any cause mentioned which is beyond the control of Swedish Hockey Skills. Specifically it also includes any problems from accessing the rink which is outside the control of Swedish Hockey Skills.
*By registering you approve all of the above terms and conditions.